Shop. Snap. Earn.
Download the free Shoparoo app Join the 10,000+ schools already earning thousands through Shoparoo. Snap pictures of your receipts. Every Receipt Counts! Earn cash for our school!
Shoparoo makes a donation for every receipt you submit. Share with your friends. There’s strength in numbers – the more supporters we have, the more we earn.
Finally, hassle-free fundraising. Available now on the App Store. Also on Play Store.
ESCRIP ONLINE MALL
Shop at over 1,000 of your favorite online merchants and earn up to 16% for you group.
It’s as easy as 1-2-3
1. Enroll with http://www.scrip.com
2. Click on the Online Mall logo at www.escrip.com
3. Shop at your favorite brand name stores and automatically donate to Daniel Boone PTO.
While you are at the Online Mall, Download ForgetMeNot it will alert you of offers and earnings on the go. If you forget to stop by the Online Mall before you shop, you won’t miss out on earnings or coupons while shopping online.
MATCHING GIFT PROGRAMS
We have a list of well-known companies in the St. Louis and nationally with matching gift programs here. If you do not find your employer on this list, please check with your human resources or personnel department to see if they offer donation matching. Many companies allow their employees or retirees to direct their charitable giving programs through matching gifts. When an employee notifies the company that he/she has made a charitable donation to Daniel Boone Elementary, the company will make a gift of usually the same amount. Any financial gifts to Daniel Boone Elementary or donations made through our Trivia Night Silent Auction are eligible to be matched.
It is extremely easy to process. Gift matching procedures can vary from company to company. The following example is typical.
1. An employee/retiree gets a matching gift form from the employer, usually from the human resource department or company website.
2. After completing the form, the employee/retiree sends it along with the donation to the educational institution or nonprofit charity.
3. The nonprofit certifies on the form that it has received the gift and meets the company’s guidelines for receiving a matching gift.
4. The nonprofit returns the form to the company.
5. The company verifies eligibility of the employees/retirees and the nonprofit recipient and sends the check to the nonprofit.
Together, you and Schnucks can make a difference at Daniel Boone! eScrip is fundraising made simple. Free to join, simple to use, nothing to track or sell – you simply fundraise every time you shop at Schnucks with your registered My Schnucks Card. Pick up a card at your local Schnucks and support Daniel Boone Elementary PTO. It’s EASY!
1. Stop in at Schnucks and pick up a My Schnucks Card.
2. Register your card online at escrip.com/schnucks or by calling 1-800-931-6258.
3. Show your card each time you check out.
If you are new to eScrip, create an account and register your card
If you already have a card, add it to your account
The more you shop, the more we earn. Schnucks contributes up to 3% of you purchase amount.
Daniel Boone Elementary PTO is a non profit 501(c)(3) organization and your donation may be tax deductible. Direct Donation is one of the easiest and most effective ways to support the PTO. 100% of the money goes directly to achieving our goals.
Here is how to donate:
1. Write a check:
Make the check payable to Daniel Boone PTO. You can drop it off in the office or mail it to:
Daniel Boone PTO, 201 w. Highway D, Wentzville, MO 63385
2. Donate by credit card:
Click our PayPal button and donate using a credit card. You do not need a PayPal account to do this.
Thank you for all that you do to support our children!
If you have any questions or need help please contact us here.