1. Sign-in to your amazon account via smile.amazon.com
2. Search for “Daniel Boone PTO” in the search bar
3. Select “Daniel Boone PTO”
You are now signed up for AmazonSmile! All purchases made through https://smile.amazon.com will donate 0.5% of the purchase price to Daniel Boone PTO.
Please make sure that you are logged into AmazonSmile (not Amazon.com) when you are making purchases.
Thank you for your support!
All you need is your phone! Download the Box Tops app, shop as you normally would, then use the app to scan your store receipt within 14 days of purchase. The app will identify Box Tops products on your receipt and automatically credit your school’s earnings online. Twice a year, your school will receive a check and can use that cash to buy whatever it needs!
MATCHING GIFT PROGRAMS
We have a list of well-known companies in the St. Louis and nationally with matching gift programs here. If you do not find your employer on this list, please check with your human resources or personnel department to see if they offer donation matching. Many companies allow their employees or retirees to direct their charitable giving programs through matching gifts. When an employee notifies the company that he/she has made a charitable donation to Daniel Boone Elementary, the company will make a gift of usually the same amount. Any financial gifts to Daniel Boone Elementary or donations made through our Trivia Night Silent Auction are eligible to be matched.
It is extremely easy to process. Gift matching procedures can vary from company to company. The following example is typical.
1. An employee/retiree gets a matching gift form from the employer, usually from the human resource department or company website.
2. After completing the form, the employee/retiree sends it along with the donation to the educational institution or nonprofit charity.
3. The nonprofit certifies on the form that it has received the gift and meets the company’s guidelines for receiving a matching gift.
4. The nonprofit returns the form to the company.
5. The company verifies eligibility of the employees/retirees and the nonprofit recipient and sends the check to the nonprofit.
Daniel Boone Elementary PTO is a non profit 501(c)(3) organization and your donation may be tax deductible. Direct Donation is one of the easiest and most effective ways to support the PTO. 100% of the money goes directly to achieving our goals.
Here is how to donate:
1. Write a check:
Make the check payable to Daniel Boone PTO. You can drop it off in the office or mail it to:
Daniel Boone PTO, 201 w. Highway D, Wentzville, MO 63385
2. Donate by credit card:
Click our PayPal button and donate using a credit card. You do not need a PayPal account to do this.
Thank you for all that you do to support our children!
If you have any questions or need help please contact us here.