I think we can all agree that we truly have the best teachers, administrators and staff around! Let’s show them just how much we appreciate them by celebrating all they do during Staff Appreciation Week, which is May 8th-12th. Below is a schedule of events for the week
- MONDAY – GIVE TEACHERS THEIR FAVORITE SNACKS
- TUESDAY – LUNCH (SIGNUP GENIUS LINK BELOW)
- WEDNESDAY – LEIS CAN BE DISTRIBUTED TO TEACHERS*
- THURSDAY – GIVE TEACHERS THANK YOU CARDS*
- FRIDAY – BREAKFAST (SIGNUP GENIUS LINK BELOW)
*available at Dollar Tree, party supply and craft stores
** Cards will be sent home in students’ folders. Please have them write a thank you note to their teachers and send back as soon as possible.
If you have a little extra time and resources, there are plenty of ways you and your children can help!
- Help with the staff lunch or breakfast. You can drop off food for either meal or help serve and/or clean up. Sign up is here.
- Have your child ask his or her teacher what their favorite snack is and send with your kids on Monday, the 8th.
- Get a few leis at a dollar, craft or party supply store and send them to school on Wednesday.
- Have your children write a little about how much and why they love their teachers. Thank you cards will be sent home Tuesday for them to use.
A little bit of our time as parents can go a long way in showing what our awesome teachers mean to us!